Wednesday, September 18, 2013

18 September 2013

Francais - 3 hours

Started a new class - I think I will really like it. It cost more than I'd prefer to pay (in addition to being lazy I'm kind of cheap, which is probably a good thing) but I think it will be a good way for me to really improve. We got homework and I definitely have some new vocabulary to study, and some grammar that I need to review.

I suppose I could mention here that I have been studying French since high school, which was a long time ago, but I let it fall by the wayside and get really embarrassingly rusty. I'd like to someday achieve fluency, and that only comes with - you guessed it - working on it! So French is a big part of my 10,000 hours project.

Cumulative total(s):
Francais - 3 hours

Other skills will join this list as I progress in this project, but this is it for today.



No comments:

Post a Comment